ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR ACTIVE REAL ESTATE OFFICE
Sizable Residential/Commercial Real Estate office, located in Back Bay, seeks motivated and long term administrative assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mainly maintaining and updating various databases
- Placing orders for office supplies
- Answering the phone and greeting clients at reception
- Assisting with online recruiting
- Handling mass mail-outs through mail merges
- Providing general office support (photocopying, faxing, arranging courier services, and other administrative tasks as required)
The ideal candidate:
- Has a professional and polished attitude
- Is detail oriented and well organized
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can prioritize, respect deadlines and be punctual
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills paired with an eye for grammar and spelling
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Is computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Is familiar with real estate listing services such as MLS, Link and Costar
Full Time Position available.
Compensation based on experience at $14-18/hr. No Benefits
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESIDENTIAL SALES MANAGER
A dynamic Boston Real Estate firm is seeking a Broker Manager. The candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, leadership experience and a passion for residential real estate. The position requires an individual that is willing to align risks with rewards to push boundaries with conventional thinking to expand the brand relevance within the marketplace. Recruiting is the essence of this position.
Qualities for Success:
Self Starter, inspirational leadership skills, strategic thinking, works well in a team and understands the management of high achievers, embraces training, establishes protocols, strong organizational skills, embraces technology, comfortable with negotiations, understands economics of deal structures.
Bachelors Degree, 5+ years Real Estate experience as an agent or in a leadership role, negotiation and contract management skills, experience working with marketing and recruiting.